Our new uniform supplier is Stevensons. They provided an online order service to our parents for all items of school uniform, sports kit, name tapes and sports bags.
Their website and Reading store are currently undergoing some maintenance, but Stevensons invite parents to call to discuss any uniform requirements and will assist wherever possible. Please telephone their customer service team on 01727 815700.
Please order new uniform from the Stevensons website via this link:
You can download a list of the uniform your child needs here.
Winter uniform is worn from the first day of the Autumn Term until the last day of the Spring Term.
Summer uniform is worn from the first day of the Summer Term until October Half Term.
Hair and jewellery
- Hair that touches a child’s collar should be tied back with a hairband.
- One pair of plain gold or silver stud earrings may be worn, which must be removed for Games and PE.
- No other jewellery is permitted at school for health and safety reasons.
- Hair ribbons and bands should be navy or school uniform colours.
- Nametapes may be ordered through the uniform supplier.
- Please label all tops at the back of the neck and all bottoms in the waistband.
- Please label the navy school coat and school blazer at the back of the neck, not in the pocket.
- Please ensure that all uniform is labelled as unnamed items will be passed to the second-hand shop!
Second Hand Uniform Sales
Our parent body, Friends of Rupert House (FoRH) organise regular second hand uniform sales. Please contact them directly to find out what is currently in stock.
Parents can get a percentage back from some items sold through the shop. Profits made from the Second Hand Uniform Shop go to FoRH.
Current parents can visit the F0RH section of My School Portal for current price guides and to download second hand uniform sale labels.
You can contact the Second Hand Uniform rep via: email@example.com