Friends of Rupert House
To be successful, every independent school needs and expects the co-operation of its parents, who must understand and embrace the school’s mission, share its core values and fully support its curriculum, pupils and staff.
Working together, with a common set of beliefs and purposes, the school and its parents form a powerful team. This has far-reaching positive effects for the children and the entire school community. The Friends of Rupert House is not a Parent Teacher Association, but a group of parents supporting the pupils' learning experience and welcoming parents to the school community. It is not the role of Friends to get involved in the day-to-day running of the school.
The Friends of Rupert House represents parents from all parts of the school. Our principal aims are:
- to support and enhance pupils’ experience at Rupert House
- to subsidise, through fundraising, added 'extras' for the children
- to encourage a sense of community within the parent body
- to participate in fundraising for School projects and to provide financial and other help to the School and/or its associated charities
- to contribute to the overall welfare, happiness and success of Rupert House
All parents are welcome to attend the Friends of Rupert House Meetings, which are held in the French Room.